Sender:
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2014 16:13:46 +0000
From:
"Emler, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Dawn Perry <[log in to unmask]>
I am interested as well. I have several parents not happy about the whole process on the FLL site to register. It is not an easy task. Some are talking about not doing it. I would much rather not lose those members. So again, the question is can we just bring the consent forms with us as in previous years?

-Chip Emler
Bruin Brick Builders Team #3499