Sender:
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2012 20:52:40 -0400
From:
Robot Bill <[log in to unmask]>
You are allowed to use the *LEGO Color Sensor* not the HiTechnic Color
Sensor or others (if there are others).

See *Rule 4 - Equipment*

http://firstlegoleague.org/sites/default/files/Challenge/SeniorSolutions/FLL2012SENIORSOLUTIONSChallengeAnchors.pdf

SENSORS - You are allowed as many sensors as you like, but the types
are limited as follows:

o They may only be touch, light, color, rotation, or ultrasonic.

o They must be LEGO-manufactured MINDSTORMS type as shown here.

WARNING 1: The fact that a sensor was/is being sold by an official LEGO
shopping source does not mean that sensor was made by LEGO.

WARNING 2: The presence of the LEGO logo on a sensor does NOT mean it was
made by LEGO.

o Be SURE any sensor you buy or use looks exactly like one pictured here.