From:
"Gail D. Drake" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gail D. Drake
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2017 19:48:52 +0000
Hello all VA-DC FLL teams,

Congratulations on the start of your new season, HydroDynamics.

FRC Team 1885, ILITE Robotics, would like to invite all teams to FLL workshops.Team 1885 would like to be a resource for all FLL teams to turn to when they need or want help. We will be hosting workshops that focus on research, programming, project presentations, and teamwork.

These sessions will be two hours and will be on Thursdays and Saturdays (please refer to dates below).

Where: Battlefield High School

15000 Graduation Drive

Haymarket, VA 20169

               Classroom 1164

When:

Research Workshop: Thursday, September 21, 2017 from 5:30pm - 7:30pm

The research workshop will include a presentation from the Prince William County Service Authority, and a Energy Management leader from PWCS. The students will have the opportunity to learn about water and how it relates to people as well as learning about Wastewater Treatment.

Programming Workshop #1: Saturday, September 30, 2017 from 8:00am - 10:00am

Programming Workshop #2: Thursday, October 5, 2017 from 5:30pm - 7:30pm

The programming workshop will allow students to program and test their robots at the school. We ask that teams bring only their robots and we will provide the game board and the computers with programming software.

Presentation / Teamwork Workshop: Thursday, October 12, 2017 from 5:30pm - 7:30pm

In the presentation and teamwork workshop, we will work with the students to develop and present the project presentations. We will also be giving the teams different teamwork activities to work on. This workshop will be held in a rotational manner; the students will switch between project presentation and teamwork. This workshop is designed to prepare the students to go in front of the judges.

To register click here<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__va-2Ddcfll.org_calendar_&d=DwIFAw&c=-qKBOng2UMukAh1hQOovJhye2njy4fyzo60TyOIbt38&r=ngwGUOfkh0sRWM165EzbvHxTqImgF03UxLeAggcShD4&m=HrAAebsoDyJBEqD3Fok-MfF-QAgmx2bgFR3S7EyIpnI&s=iO1JMCL2zrOsFj5WLCoa5asptZlW83AnO-5ayK40xZg&e= > or visit https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__va-2Ddcfll.org_calendar&d=DwIFAw&c=-qKBOng2UMukAh1hQOovJhye2njy4fyzo60TyOIbt38&r=ngwGUOfkh0sRWM165EzbvHxTqImgF03UxLeAggcShD4&m=HrAAebsoDyJBEqD3Fok-MfF-QAgmx2bgFR3S7EyIpnI&s=KWtOx-3uDPlUTy-qKmcmaUqIPGbYdTwdY_-bdC8veJQ&e= .

Respectfully,
Professor Drake
Battlefield High School Information Specialty Program
Associate Professor Northern Virginia Community College
ILITE Robotics Coach
Robotics Tournament Director
US Cyber Patriot Coach
(703) 743-3565

P Please consider the impact to the environment before printing this e-mail.