From:
Desh Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Desh Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2013 18:26:24 -0800
 We definitely had fun and hope everyone had fun interacting with the George Mason University School of Management Dean Sarah Nutter. It was quiet fitting majority of you heard for the first time on a campus setting the 2014 challenge "FLL WORLD CLASS Learning.

FLL challenges kids to think like scientists and engineers.  During FLL WORLD CLASSSM, teams will build, test, and program an autonomous robot using LEGO MINDSTORMS® to solve a set of missions in the Robot Game.  They will also choose and solve a real-world question in the Project.  Throughout their experience, teams will operate under FLL’s signature set of Core Values.

One team left a 3" research  ring binder, Please come and collect it tomorrow.

We are looking forward to seeing to 32 teams tomorrow and wish you all good luck.

Desh Deshmukh
GMU Fairfax 1 & 2 Tournament Coordinaor.