Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 13:30:15 -0400
My read of the mission is the same as Frank's. The important word here to me is "because".
More: The Fence must be down because the Robot completely crossed it from the west, after traveling between the Barriers: Y/N

If you pulled it down from the East then it is not "down because the robot completely traveled over it from the west." Also before doing that at some point you must have traveled through the barriers.  Possible to do but not sure why you would do so and not take down the fence.

Sent from my iPhone