From:
Jeff Schoolcraft <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Schoolcraft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 2015 10:48:46 -0400
I know it’s later in the season but i was giving folks in PWC a chance to claim the table before I offered it to others.

I have a regulation FLL table that was used through 2 seasons, free to whomever can take it out of my garage :)

I also have five NXT kits (blue and white boxes) for sale, $225 each.  I have a bunch of random technic parts, wheels, game mats and kits from the last couple years.

I’m in Woodbridge, VA and work from home so I’m fairly available.

Contact me off list if you’re interested.  If I’ve over stepped and this was an inappropriate email (the selling part, I’m assuming the free FLL table is fine) I apologize.

--
Jeff Schoolcraft