From:
Heather Quintero <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heather Quintero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2014 21:04:32 -0400
I have purchased houses that required less paperwork than this new system.

The worst part of this system is the part where parents have to
receive an online invitation and respond to that invite in order to
place a child on the team.  Could FLL make it any clearer that they do
not want children from disadvantaged homes to participate? I am
coaching this year as I have for the past four years, but I am
saddened by this and will look for other programs where the organizers
work to make participation more accessible, not less. FLL has been a
great program, but looks to be changing dramatically.

If you are concerned about these changes, please join me in contacting
FIRST to voice your opinion.

Heather Quintero
Coach of Technical Difficulties