From:
Paige Umstead <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paige Umstead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2014 10:25:23 -0400
Hello,  Our team is in Goochland Va. and we do have spots on our FLL
team.  We are the Verboten Army.  We are a group of homeschoolers and
are beginning FLL from the start.  None of our members have experience,
but we are looking specifically for advice on how teams "share" their
robot.  We've all opted to split the costs.  I am looking for suggestions on
how we can allow members a chance to take the robot home and "practice"
on a rotating basis (without the headache of lost pieces or broken/ruined
work done as a team).  Thanks and anything you can advise us on this
being our first year is appreciated!!
Paige Umstead, Team Coach