From:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 2015 15:15:57 -0400
This is one we used several years ago. It was meant to express that being a
Lego builder was not the only skill we were looking for.  One of the first
ways we eliminated people was if a parent filled it out the entire
application. The instructions said student fills out the lower half, and we
expected them to do that, juts like we need the KIDS to work at the lego
meetings. The second reason for eliminating students were too many
activities that conflict with the heavy lego schedule in October and
November.  Other than that, it's hard to pick between kids.  They probably
all deserve a chance. Can help mentor a new coach from the students who
didn't make your team?
Good luck!
Brandy