From:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2021 21:38:01 -0500
What a great weekend! Our team participated today (Sunday, Div 2) and while
the number of teams was smaller than we are used to, and certainly the
number of fans in the seats was even smaller still, we had a GREAT time! I
talked with many coaches (and at this point, I consider many of them
friends), and everyone felt the same: this needed to happen! And we all
know it wasn't easy, but the tournament team at JMU sure made it look easy.
You guys are the best in the world, and I challenge any other region in the
world to prove to me otherwise.

Thanks so much for giving up your weekend. It meant a lot to the kids on my
team.

On the other hand, our robot could take some lessons from you guys because
it does not do what it is supposed to! :)

Best wishes and we'll see you next year!

Skip Morrow
Volunteer Coach
Norfolk Collegiate O.A.K.S.
#24277