From:
Gail Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gail Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2012 09:58:26 -0400
Regional tournament assignments have been posted on the VA/DC FLL website (http://www.vadcfll.org/2012tournamentassignments.html).

Professor Drake
Battlefield High School
Information Technology and Programming Faculty

ILITE Robotics Coach, FRC Team 1885, FTC, ZERO Robotics, Seaperch
US FIRST FLL Judge, Tournament Director
(571) 261-4726

FIRST1885.org
ILITERobotics.org

From: 	Joseph Keum <[log in to unmask]>
To:	<[log in to unmask]>
Date: 	10/27/2012 9:45 AM
Subject: 	Re: [VADCFLL-L] Volunteers needed at FLL tournaments (especially 11/3, West Potomac)

Hi Karen,

We still haven't received the Tournament Assignments so we don't have the official date.   In the web site, it says, "Official Tournament assignments will be posted by October 19th.".  Where is this posted?

Thank you for your help,

Joe Keum
Alpha Turtle Coach 01073