Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 2009 08:45:36 -0400
7bit
From:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
I've been working with a local middle school sponsor and a handful of
parents to form a team at PMS.  We are excited that it now looks like we
have 3 solid teams formed for the middle school and they are fully coached.
Seems that interest for FLL is at an all time high in the west end of
Richmond.

Are you finding this level of interest in your area?

We still have interested students and parents coming to us looking for a
team to join.  We are comfortable that we can run 3 teams successfully but
don't want to try to make it 4.  From zero to 4 is just too much!

If you have any slots open for a 2009 FLL team that can take a fall 2009
Pocahontas Middle School student can you send me your email so that I can
forward interested parents and students your way?

Thanks

Looking forward to getting back to coaching FLL.....

Eric F. Palmer