From:
Nishi Sharma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nishi Sharma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2017 16:40:49 -0400
Some questions/clarifications that I have regarding the Project
Presentation:

1. For Div II participants, is the project presentation time still total of
5 minutes ?
    Or, is it 5 minutes for problem description and then 5 minutes for the
innovative solution description ...? What is the total time allowed for the
kids to present whatever material , show, and posters they bring for Div II
?

2. When does the time count, as soon as the students enter the room ?

3. The team has created a PowerPoint Presentation, however we do not know
whether the room has a projector with screen to present the PowerPoint ?
Will the participants be allowed enough time to find and connect the
cables, and ensure the laptop screen project on the screen available in the
room ?

4. Are the students allowed to bring a projector of their own ? If they
bring the projector, how will they know beforehand where the power socket
would be and whether the cables connecting the laptop to the projector and
the projector power cable will be long enough ?

Thank you,
-Nishi