From:
Coach Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Coach Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2012 06:25:08 -0400
Andy:

My team wondered if the polygons are possible starting locations for the medicine bottles.  The working theory is:
1. the judge randomly place the bottles around the board on the starting polygons,
2. the robot identifies and collects the bottles, and
3. returns the bottles to the "medicine cabinet" strip along the south wall.
If that theory is correct, it would increase the dynamics of the game as much as the transitions swinging bridge.

Douglas Allen
Coach
Building Knights, Team 97