From:
For 2 boys <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
For 2 boys <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 08:21:25 -0500
Thanks Mr.Dave Shotwell,
The robotic riders enjoyed the tournament - both adults and children. The
entire tournament was very well organised, starting from the assignment of
schedules. Even though we had 4 real (and we got two practice runs) - it was
all very nicely organized and on schedule pretty much.
Thanks also goes to the wonderful and cheerful volunteers and great judges.
The judges seemed to really enjoy what ever section they were judging. The
team work event was a great success - we just then realised that the kids
could do things that we cannot even imagine - without any adult coaching.
Latha (Co coach of 2561).

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 7:32 AM, Suresh Subramaniam <[log in to unmask]