From:
Nicholas Draper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicholas Draper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2019 16:08:22 -0400
The JMU Exchange Email system removed a HIGH RISK attachment type from this message.  Removed file(s) include:

photos.zip

If you wish to receive this file, ask the sender to rename it changing the extension to ".jmu".  For example, ask them to rename "file.zip" to "file.jmu".  When you receive the file, restore the original name.

Computers often incorrectly display file names which often make it difficult to assess trust or rename them.  A simple configuration change will prevent this from happening with most files.

Configure your computer to display file names correctly:
Windows:
  http://www.jmu.edu/computing/security/startsafe/startsafe-home.shtml#names
Macintosh:
  http://www.jmu.edu/computing/security/startsafe/startsafe-home.shtml

A list of high risk attachment extensions blocked by the JMU Email
system can be viewed at:
https://secureweb.jmu.edu/computing/security/existing.shtml

Our team took the missions and shrunk them down and ordered labels for
them.  In the end, they all loved them more than the generic trophies if
you are unable to source duplicate ones.

Nicholas