Sender:
From:
"Eve M. Heshler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2011 11:12:53 -0400
Another question...Our robot always performed the first half of our
program flawlessly, but it seems like now that we are on the second
half it is not going where we need it to go. Is it possible the program is
too long? You know...the old telephone game where the message ends
up jumbled at the end because everyone has heard it and repeated it
differently? I'm thinking we may need to send it back to base at the
point where it is malfunctioning and send it back out to complete the
second half. It is only 6" from base anyway. I hope it is not a problem
with our robot. It will perform perfectly again once it dies down to a
certain battery level, so my other option is we are running it so much at
practice that it is affecting our program.