From:
Robot Bill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robot Bill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2016 12:18:16 -0500
Amit,

Here is my unofficial response to your situation and questions.

This mission does not state anything about hanging in the "gap of the
Biomimicry Wall" nor "touching the white/grey section of the wall".
* See GP2 and M05.*

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__firstinspiresst01.blob.core.windows.net_fll_animal-2Dallies-2Dchallenge-2Dguide.pdf&d=CwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=J5fb0ELkRoh7TzAGYz99sSMvB-c7i4AC0HDT2OVPrww&m=Kuv9mRMV-jPektI0qFMWwoxrwPJJyxtoeFc44OShEGU&s=o5ZQIbAZ3kCkspuaTlB7zctxKV_WbvRBZOb40gl93bs&e=

[image: Inline image 1]
[image: Inline image 3]
[image: Inline image 2]

*Here is how I would approach this as a referee:*
*Q1: *Is the "Biomimicry Wall completely supporting all of the weight of
the White Gecko *and* touching only the Biomimicry Wall and/or the Green
Gecko"?*.*
*Q2:* If the Gecko is also touching the robot, is the robot also a "scoring
object"? (Is all of the weight of the robot *also* hanging from the wall
*and* touching only the Biomimicry Wall and/or the Green Gecko?)

In my opinion, if the answer to Q1 is yes and the answer to Q2 is either
not applicable or yes, your team should get credit for this mission
depending on what is hanging on the wall.

Per GP5 and GP2, we only use the updates, missions, field setup and
rules "*exactly
and only what it plainly says*" as the authoritative references for the
robot game.
[image: Inline image 4]

Hopefully this answers your current (and possible a few future) questions.

Bill