From:
Laura Dysart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Dysart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:08:59 -0400
Research Project Question:  Each member of our team focused on a
specific area of the "solution" they will be presenting.  Primary
resources were based on two interviews with experts and then internet
research for more detail.
They have written up their "script"- as they are doing a skit.  Is it
ok for them to bring note cards with them and read them?  The kids did
the work- and wrote up their info- we are a first time team- one
doesn't want anything written- some do.
Laura Dysart, Coach