Sender:
From:
Ralph Grove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2014 09:54:08 -0500
I agree with the previous comments, no one will notice it during the
tournament and we do suggest that there is no point in ever trying to
use the sound sensor for just that reason. But, during development I
encourage the kids to use the tone feature to know where the program is
executing. It certainly helps using two different tones during line
following too. They pretty much delete all the sound files since they
take up room in memory but the tones can be combined to make some
interesting robot noises for practice.

Mr. Randy
#6164 The Robot Engineers