From:
EV3 Lessons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EV3 Lessons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 2015 17:12:16 -0400
Trask Trek season registration opens on May 5th at Noon. As coaches and teams are
getting ready for the next season, we would like to formally introduce ourselves.

We are members of a 5th year FLL team and founders of www.ev3lessons.com. On this
site, you will find free programming lessons for all levels of teams. We also share many
resources including an Interactive Sketch Planner, a Wheel Conversion Calculator, etc.
Any of the resource tools that were for last season will be updated once the next season's
challenge is released.

The lessons are available in four languages: English, Portuguese, Dutch and Spanish.

We encourage rookie teams to spend the off-season (before the next season starts) to
spend some time on learning new programming techniques and do fun teamwork
activities.

If there are teams who would like some help, please contact us. We have mentored many
teams remotely (through email and skype). You can always reach out to an experienced
team locally if you prefer.

Sincerely yours,