From:
Jennifer Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2018 22:20:44 -0400
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to get some clarification on the Food Production Mission.  If we have it first set up with the tan flat (where visible) and push bar all the way out - is that correct?

The mission states: Spin the Food Growth Chamber’s colors so the gray weight is DROPPED after green, but before tan, ✱ by moving the Push Bar: 16 Points.

If I have it set up per the above, that would mean that we DON’T push it all the way in - but only part of the way.  Is that correct?

I just want to make sure we have it set up correctly from the beginning, and therefore, target our mission correctly.

Thanks to clarify!
The Foxtronauts
Coach Tom and Jenny Scott