From:
Scott James <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2011 22:38:00 -0500

We are in Sunday's tournament and received one message about two weeks ago
with forms we are supposed to bring, and in that message they indicated an
additional message would be sent with more details, and do not believe I
received an additional message yet.

In a message dated 11/16/11 9:05:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,