From:
Robin OConnell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2011 17:06:38 +0000

We wish to thank everyone for an absolutely wonderful experience!  Deep Run Blue Cheese and all of the very dedicated volunteers made this an amazing day for our very new team.  I also can't say enough great things about FLL/FIRST and this organization's role in building a bright future for our country.  Let's just say, we were walking away talking about the tournament next year!

Well done everyone!

Robin O'Connell

Newbie Coach

The Five Fedoras