Sender:
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 2021 17:05:47 -0500
From:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: VADCFLL Mail List <[log in to unmask]>, VA-DC FLL Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
I don't know if everyone's weightlifting mission is like ours, but our
wheel usually wants to retract back to to the machine after pulling it out.
Today it was doing it every single time. So I had an idea. Today was one of
the colder days that we had practiced all year (we practice in a garage
with the door open for ventilation). I held the mission and wheel by the
space heater in the garage for a few minutes. Not so long that my hand felt
uncomfortable, but I think enough to warm the rubber up. And what do you
know--the very next time the wheel held in place.

If your wheel has trouble staying in place, you might want to try this.
Refs, so you see any problem with this?

Coach Skip Morrow