From:
Kanika Govil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kanika Govil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 2015 18:51:19 -0500
Dear Fellow Coaches and Mentors

My team and I would like to thank all of you for helping out other teams( including mine) with their questions on this forum.

We had our best FLL season this year and the team definitely benefited from questions asked and answered on this forum. Simple/Complicated each question/answer added value to their project and robot performance.

Thanks to the referees who were very prompt in answering some of the questions.

Year after year, FLL organizers and volunteers just amaze me with the planning and organization by which such a huge event is organized and executed ( so smoothly). HATS OFF to them!!

Thanks again from my Team and me!!!
Sincerely

Amit Govil
Team: The Drain Squad