Katherine Olivar <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:28:27 -0500
Great! Does it include all the missions and the mat? How much would you like for it?

________________________________

From: theguysandme [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Mon 11/30/2009 4:45 PM
To: Katherine Olivar
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Gently Used Field Kits for Sale?

We would be willing to sell you ours.
Karen Harrell
The Brickmasters
St Matthews School
Virginia Beach,VA

	----- Original Message -----
	From: Katherine Olivar <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 11:05 AM
	Subject: [VADCFLL-L] Gently Used Field Kits for Sale?

	My school was unable to participate in this year's competition, but I was thinking about having a small in-school LEGO Challenge. I looked on usfirst.org web site to try and purchase the field set up kit; however, they are no longer selling it.

	Are there any teams that are no longer using their field kit for this past competition? So long as the kit is complete, I would like to buy it from you!

	I also realize that tournament is not quite over for some of you. I am willing to wait until after tournament.

	Thank you so much for your time! Hope tournament was fun for all teams who participated and are still participating!

	Katherine Olivar

	7800 Halprin Drive

	Norfolk VA 23518