From:
"Kaperick, Joe" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kaperick, Joe
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2008 14:28:13 -0500
I would also imagine that you don't want to strain the resources that
are heavily involved in running many of these tournaments - that being
the high school robotics teams.  Their season starts in the first week
of January and goes heavy until March.  It appears to me that at least
the Maggie Walker tournament would have been almost impossible without
their participation which would be difficult to get in the spring.

                Joe Kaperick

                St. Edward-Epiphany School

                Richmond, VA