Sender:
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2021 14:00:55 -0400
From:
VA-DC FLL Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
Brinklink.com was always my go-to as a coach. Just be aware of shipping times can widely vary.Michael BrownVA-DC FLL Referee Advisor ---- On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 13:30:26 -0400  [log in to unmask]  wrote ----

CAUTION:
This email originated from outside of JMU. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

My students need spare 2 Ev3 wheels, large thin/motorcycle ones. Does anyone have any spare ones or any pointers where I can find them to kindly purchase to be shipped on time? Children are working to build a robot and requested some help on
 spare ones or extra parts for wheels so they can complete their prototype.

Thanks
Manisha
5713559306

To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit
https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave the list".

VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit
https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-announcements-l.html to subscribe.