From:
Bhagavan Pasula <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bhagavan Pasula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2015 15:40:53 +0000
Hi All,

I would like to take this opportunity to express our big THANKYOU from the kids and parents of “Ultimate Originators” team to the wonderfulvolunteers, judges, coordinators and most importantly and energetic leader DenyseCarroll  (tournament director) for having a successful tournament at the Osborn High Scholl at Manassas on Saturday.

Kids across the teams were thoroughly excited and eager to sharetheir wonderful and very informative experiences. It was good learning exercises across the board. This couldn’t have possible withoutthose dedicated volunteers working in front as well behind the scenes to make it happen. You are an amazing team!!

Lastly, I have a question for the group on when and where arewe going to get state tournament details like date and timings, places etc?

Thank You,Bhag & KavithaTeam: Ultimate Originators