Sender:
From:
"Jones, Krystian Wyvonne - joneskw" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 17:18:03 +0000
Please read the following changes and announcements very carefully.

Tournament Preference Selection:

This year, tournament preference selections is falling on a Sunday, in order for us to accommodate busy schedules, the time of tournament preference selection will be changing.
This year, it will be on Oct. 1st at 2:00pm

Team Manager Account:

In order to select your tournament preferences, you will need to have completed your team manager account.  If you are unsure if you have created a team manager account, please try logging in HERE<https://vadcfll.cisat.jmu.edu/db/teamlogin.aspx>.  You will NOT be able to participate in the tournament preference on Oct. 1st without creating this account.

When you log in, please make sure your team has completed payment.  If you do not see a green check box by your team, we have not received your method of payment.  If you would like to make a payment today, please click HERE<https://commerce.cashnet.com/cashnetg/selfserve/EditItem.aspx?PC=VADCFLL-LEAG&ItemCount=1>.  Please note, there are two registrations (one with FIRST for $225 and one for VA-DC FIRST LEGO League for $125).

*If you have paid today (9/25/17), please allow at least one business day for our system to reflect the method of payment.

*Some teams have paid, but have not created their team manager account.  If you believe you are one of these teams, please reach out.

Youth Registration (firstinspires.org):

We are aware that the FIRST Youth Registration systems are not in full operation at the moment.  Please proceed with the VA-DC FIRST LEGO League registration process as normal.  You will be asked to provide some team information, but you do not need the FIRST youth registration system to do so.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.

We look forward to seeing all of you at a local tournament in November!

Krystian Jones
Assistant Director of Virginia/DC FIRST® LEGO® League
James Madison University
Lakeview Hall, MSC 0305
298 Port Republic Rd. Harrisonburg, VA 22807
Office: 540-568-2216