From:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 12:16:23 -0500
Hello FLL friends,

We are looking for a couple FLL teams on Saturday, March 14th.

The Midlothian High School Robotics team has set-up an event
at the Chesterfield Town Center Mall on Saturday, March 14th from
10:00 - 3:00 or 4:00pm.  This will be a casual event to showcase
the different FIRST programs.  They will have their FRC robot there
and will bring a FLL table.  What they would like is to have a FLL
team come and talk about FLL.  Again very casual, just run a robot
mission or two and talk about your FLL experiences.  You could bring
any display boards that you used this year.

I thought maybe we could have one team in the morning from
10:00 - 12:30 or 1:00 and one from 12:30 or 1:00 to 3:00 or 4:00 pm.

If you are interested in showcasing FLL while spending a few hours
at the mall, let me know.  This mall is located on Midlothian Turnpike,
so I am guessing Richmond teams would be the ones interested.
We would be happy, however, to have any team that wants to come!!

Let me know if you have any questions about this event!!

Sally Sylvester
FIRST Senior Mentor
Coach - Team 11 Green GLOOOCS

PS - Thanks to those of you that sent in emails yesterday supporting
Senate Bill 930.
The Green GLOOOCS appreciate your support of this effort.