From:
EV3 Lessons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EV3 Lessons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2018 11:35:41 -0400
Hi Everyone,

As some of you may know, EV3Lessons.com was our FIRST LEGO League Team's Research Project from the World Class Season (2014-15). Our project became a real website and is used by hundreds of thousands around the world.

We are pleased to announce that this week we upgraded the entire website.  We have also launched a spin-off from the site, www.flltutorials.com, to host all the FIRST LEGO League-specific materials, including tools for INTO ORBIT, Coach's Corner articles, and lessons specific to each area of FIRST LEGO League.

Although we have now retired as a FIRST LEGO League team, we will continue to support all teams. Our mission remains unchanged. Everything on both sites are still free for teams.

We hope teams will find both our sites helpful. Watch for new lessons and resources coming this summer.

Sincerely,
Arvind and Sanjay

EV3Lessons.com
FLLTutorials.com
FLL Team: Not the Droids You Are Looking For (World Festival Champion's)