Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2015 23:36:07 +0000
The second part of was addressed in the updates from Sept. 4th:

"ALSO: If the Match ended immediately after it began, the Black Bars would be worth 96 points."

So...

   - 4 black bars that comprise the soon-to-be demolished structure, = 32
   - 2 black bars that comprise the toy packaging found inside the power plant, = 16
   - 2 black bars that start on the sorter.   = 16
   - 4 black bars that the refs hold on to (for penalties) = 32= 96 points