From:
Gajanan Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gajanan Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:03:57 -0700
Well it may be relief to most about the official ruling on Q&A # 15
(professional teamwork) allows people, (even briefcase for fun) and white cell
can ride with the syringe from the base to the patient area. I am sure kids
would love this special exception to Rule 5, Bullet #1, and Rule 27.

Referees are advised to give credit for the syringe in Base as soon as it
reaches Base;

While you are at this site read Q&A #11 response on kicking force on Special
Bone Repair mission.  While it may be easier and correct way to pivot the Leg
(assuming bone bridge in place) and propel the ball rather THEN kicking the foot
area (technically damaging special bone growing cell).

http://firstlegoleague.org/media/twocol.aspx?id=268

Cheers!

Desh Deshmukh