Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 16:46:18 +0000
Dear VA-DC FLL judges, head judjes, volunteers, referees and coordinators

What an amazing ride! Our team had a fantastic time at States!! They will cherish the time well spent by not only competing with all the other fabulous teams but also making new friends along the way!! We all had a great time interacting with so many parents, coaches and awesome kids!!
A special thank you to Scott Rakestraw who did a great jobĀ  ensuring that everything went according to plan. You really made it look effortless!!! Thank you also for all the encouragement that you gave to not only our team but to all the teams before and after judging sessions.

Thanks to Steve, Krystian, Nick and Sonya for all your efforts to make this tournament a great one (like every year)!!
Sushma & Govind
Team 15704: RoboPros