From:
"Swayne, Nick - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Swayne, Nick - swaynedd
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 20:51:35 +0000
I saw about ¼” gap on both east/west sides of the tables this weekend.  At least the mats we had at the USPTO were definitely smaller than previous years – I can assure you that the tables have not changed dimensions but there does appear to be a larger than normal degree of variability in the mat sizes.