From:
Ethan Steckmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ethan Steckmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2008 22:53:20 -0500
I was wondering if I could get some details about helping with robot design
judging at the Stafford or Richmond tournaments.  Im only 17, but I have
lead a FLL team the past 2 years and was on the team the year before that.
 Unfortunately I wasn't able to have a team this year so I would like to
volunteer so I can still see the different robots this year and how all
the different missions work.  So if anyone could give me the details about
volunteering that would be great.
Thank you,
Ethan Steckmann
Atra du everinya ono varda.