Mon, 6 Nov 2017 12:04:20 -0500
It has been mentioned here multiple times and I know at least for my tournament it was listed as something the team needed to have. Also it is also one of the 4 things listed on the dc/va FLL site for registration site that a team needs to do. It is item #4 with a link to the form.

Sent from my iPhone