Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 10:26:41 -0400
Sender: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
From: Jennifer Lord <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks to everyone for all the helpful questions and answers to date.  On the subject of Elevated Places, I noticed in the rules it states, "Only the final (end-of-Match) condition of your Field is evaluated for scoring."  Question 1:  Does that mean that the flags have to still be raised at the end of the match?  Or can the robot go up the bridge, raise the flags by stopping the robot on the levers, and then come back down the bridge, thereby releasing the flags to fall back down, to go on to other missions or Home?

Question 2:  Regarding Home, must the robot return to Home by the end of the 2.5 minutes, or can it stop somewhere on the field?  I have seen some discussions that talk about making it back to Home by the end, but I haven't seen where it says that is required in the rules.