"prasanna.kumaran" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Aug 2014 20:42:01 -0400

When will be the recording of conference call held on August 7th will be posted.
Regards,
RED Team..

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

We have been going back and forth between Lego Education Lego Consumer Services and finally someone understood the situation. We hope to have a replacement kit, Otherwise we will have no choice but to handle it one missing piece at a time. It will be an an unplanned team building activity!

Sravanthi