From:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 2015 14:35:13 -0400
VA-DC FLL folks,
Can the overly paranoid guys like me email you and ask you to look over our
registration stuff and tell us if we have done everything ok? I remember
not sleeping the night before the tournament last year b/c I just knew my
team would get there and someone would say I used the wrong cover sheet on
the TPS report and turn us away.

Coach Skip

.