From:
Denyse Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denyse Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2014 15:00:25 -0400
Inspire your kids in STEM through our exciting 2014 Summer STEM Camps in Prince William County and the Greater-Manassas area!!

Hello FLL Coaches,

I am sharing details for the robotics summer camps sponsored by SySTEMic Solutions that are open for FLL students AND beyond.
**  FLL Robotics - NXT Programming - 4th to 6th graders.
**  VEX IQ - 5th-8th graders.
**  VEX IQ Advanced - 5th-8th graders.
** VEX 1.0 is for the rising middle schoolers who are ready for the next level of robotics!!

In the Prince William County region, the SySTEMic Solutions camps are in either the Manassas or Woodbridge campus's of Northern Virginia Community College.
So your kids can go to college for the summer...:-)  These camps are lots of fun and the kids learn a lot to prepare for next year's robotics season!!
The end of each day students will participate in a hands-on science investigation activity that is taught by the awesome STEM students & professors at NOVA.

I have attached a copy of the flyer that you can share with your team or if you want to email your families the link below for details about each camp, the dates and locations and registration -  https://campscui.active.com/orgs/SySTEMicSolutions#/selectSessions/507902

I cannot believe that we are already talking about summer camps!!

Warmest wishes and high fives,
Denyse Carroll
Regional STEM Education Coordinator