Sender:
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2014 02:59:14 +0000
From:
"Swayne, Nick - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Fredrik Nyman <[log in to unmask]>
To be clear on the VA-DC registration.  That the registration fee for the region and has to be paid before you can register for a tournament.

The VA-DC process is essentially three steps.  First, you create your "account" and enter your team info.  Next, pay your registration fee.  Finally - tournament registration opens on October 1st.  If you have everything complete - you'll be able to log in and enter your tournament choices very quickly.  If you start the process on October 1st you'll be hard pressed to get your top choices in our most popular tournaments.

Sent from my iPad