From:
David Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 19:21:39 -0500
The Super Nanobot Extremes would like to thank all the volunteers for
coming out today and making this such a great experience.

I'd also like to thank River Bend Middle school for taking care of the
judges on Saturday.   On that note I'd like to give special kudos to
those individuals who drafted the feedback form for the judged
events.   I was in the design room for the Division 2 teams on
Saturday.  It was my first time judging and I'm note sure how I would
have made it through without those forms.  For me,  they not only
provided useful feedback to the teams but they were indispensable
during our deliberation process.

David Levy