From:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2008 19:25:54 -0500
The tournament guide calls for judging sessions of at least 10
minutes. (The presentation by the team can be no longer than 5
minutes.) The rest is Q & A interviewing. Prep the kids on all of the
rubric topics and they will be ready for any length session with the
judges.
Darlene Pantaleo
Judge Advisor
Maggie Walker