From:
Jill Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jill Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:12:54 +0000
Light sensor difficulties:  Our team would like to use the light sensor for the medicine bottle mission.  But the sensor seems to only read accurately if you are practically touching the line or bottle it is trying to read (meaning no room for error). This makes it difficult to do this mission with consistency.  Is there a way to allow it read at a greater distance from the line or object?  I can’t find much guidance on the web.  Thoughts?

Jill Hamilton
Electric Pineapples
10650