Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:33:44 -0700
From:
Jane Jiang <[log in to unmask]>
To: Ethan Steckmann <[log in to unmask]> cc: [log in to unmask]
Thanks for all the responses and suggestions.  We updated to the latest firmware.  That fixed the turn problem.

The program had to be adjusted in a few places after the firmware update.  Not sure if it is directly related though.  Sometimes, the robot seems to skip a move block.  We cleaned the connectors with dust off.  It seems to be working normal now.

Thanks a lot for all your help,

Jane