From:
Sid Hatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sid Hatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2017 12:56:03 -0400
On a similar note (from a Rookie Coach), if the robot fails at a mission
and there is time (and material) remaining, can they make another attempt
at the mission without a penalty?

Specific scenario: Robot fails M07 - Fountain (leaving a Big Water
somewhere out in the Field, but robot comes completely back into Base).
There are two Big Waters remaining in Base. Can a relaunch (or two) of M07
be attempted without penalty?

R14 and R15 aren't clear (to me) on the above. Would GP2 ("If a detail
isn’t mentioned, then it doesn’t matter") apply in the above?

Many thanks,
Sid Hatcher
co-coach Tsunami Saints (#31607)