From:
"Emler, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Emler, Paul
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2014 14:07:44 +0000
The Bruin Brick Builders have created a survey for part of their project. They are surveying Lifeguards and Swim Coaches. If there is anyone out there that fits this description (now or at any time) that wouldn’t mind filling out a 7 question survey, please email me and let me know. I will email you the survey.

Thanks,
Paul Emler
Coach of team #3499
Bruin Brick Builders
Chesapeake, VA
******** Confidentiality Statement: This electronic message and attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or privileged information. Receipt of this transmission by any person other than the intended recipient does not constitute permission to examine, copy, or distribute the accompanying material. If you received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender of the message. ********